We installed a Belly Brace on our shop TNT and followed the directions to make sure they made sense. Great NEWS, the directions were easy to read and made installation an easy job which took about an hour. Took us a bit longer as we were looking over this new 2014 sled for any major changes or items we feel can be improved, more about that later.
A couple of things stood out:
1: See photo above as we used a piece of 4×4 under the primary clutch which takes the pressure off the A-arm. This makes it a lot easier to remove/install the large bolts.
2: The hood on the this sled was a bit confusing to remove for first timers. There are a few torx screws that need removal but to unplug the gauge pod you must remove the pod from the hood. This is done by lifting the cover of the small storage box behind the windshield and at the top of gauges (on each corner) you will see a small notch. A small plain screwdriver is used to pop the gauge cluster out of box and then the wiring harness can be unplugged. Easy to do but can be a bit baffling when first looking at it.
Belly Brace fit perfectly. We are now protected from front end damage and can put this sled through its paces without worrying about hitting something and putting us out of commission.